Thursday, February 28, 2013

Madison Wisconsin Photographer



I am an experienced Commercial/Advertising Professional Photographer based in Madison Wisconsin and in business for myself since 1987. Specializing in Commercial and Residential Architecture, producing high end product photography on location for Architects, Builders, Interior Designers and Product Catalogs. I have worked with Nancy Zieman and Nancy’s Notions LTD for over 25 years as their primary in-house catalog photographer. I pride myself in Communication with my clients to achieve Professional results the first time. I am now primarily shooting high res Digital but can also offer 4x5 Transparency film, as I spent the majority of my career behind a Large Format Camera. I do travel throughout the United States to satisfy my clients needs for Location Photography.








No comments:

Post a Comment